Deep Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover - Grapefruit Chamomile (Normal/Dry/Mature)
Discover the best kept secret in skincare for hydrated, luminous, younger looking skin...cleansing with botanical oils. Sounds strange, right? The Cleansing Oil Method is a truly luxurious experience rooted in ancient beauty wisdom that has to be experienced to be believed!
- Effectively lifts makeup, dirt and impurities while simultaneously nourishing and rejuvenating the skin
- Powerfully purges impurities from pores making extractions easier the longer you leave it on (leave on 1-10 minutes)
- Multi-tasking- Doubles as a Make-Up Remover
- Moisturizing - does not strip the skin of its natural oils
- Smooths + Brightens
- Drenches the skin in vital nutrients, lipids and antioxidants, helping to improve the health and vitality of the skin
- High in Oleic Acid (Omega 9 Fatty-Acid), a deeply-hydrating emollient for people with dry or very dry skin
- Features a unique blend of nourishing and therapeutic oils and extracts including Grapefruit oil, Roman Chamomile, Camellia oil, Macadamia oil, Apricot oil, Geranium and Calendula
- Bright, uplifting aroma
Discover how this spa-quality cleansing ritual can awaken and transform your dry, dull, tired complexion into a soft, smooth, luminous and glowing complexion. Take your skin to the next level!
- Convenient Pump Dispenser
- 100% Pure, Non-Toxic
- Certified Organic
- Immediate and Progressive Results (Try product for at least 30 days.)
- No synthetics
- No alcohol
- No mineral oil
To Cleanse: Dispense one pump into dry hands and sweep over face and neck, massaging in upward, circular motions. Allow the oils to soak in for one minute (or longer*) to deeply penetrate, dissolving dirt and impurities. Wipe off thoroughly with a steamy, warm wash cloth. (This step may be repeated two or more times to ensure all traces of oil are removed.) Complexion is left clean, refreshed and hydrated. Do not apply to wet hands or face. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Use daily, or as needed. Does not clog pores when used as directed.